Memorial Day is just a hop, skip and jump in the seashore away!
To honor our American Troops this Memorial Day weekend, we recommend a relaxing trip to Santa Monica Pier.
Just West of Ocean Avenue, this classic California landmark has dazzled the Pacific Coast for over 100 years.
- Scenes from The Hannah Montana Movie were filmed here.
- Many fisherman flock to the end of the pier in hopes to catch the big one.
- Locals and tourists alike bike along the bicycle path that runs along the pier.
- The carousel was made in 1922 and has 44 hand-carved horses.
- ‘Hot Dog on a Stick’, a yummy fast food company originated in Santa Monica, on Muscle Beach. Their corn dogs and lemonade are a Santa Monica tradition.
Make sure to celebrate Hot Dog on a Stick’s 60th Anniversary when you visit!
Pssst! Their Funnel Cake Sticks will change your life.